All persons entering this ground are admitted subject to the following ground regulations and the rules and Regulations of the E.C.B and of Northants Cricket (“The Club”)
1. All persons must comply with instructions and directions given by Club Officials, Stewards, and Police officers.
2. All persons entering the Ground must produce a valid membership card or pay the relevant admission charge. Play cannot be guaranteed.
3. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, and emergency exit routes is strictly forbidden.
4. Persons are not permitted to enter the field of play beyond the advertising boards at the discretion of the Club.
5. No person shall deface or obscure any notice or advertisement on display within the ground.
6. No person shall throw or discharge any missile.
7. Persistent chanting and the use of foul and abusive language is strictly forbidden, and no person shall interfere in any way with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators. Offenders may be ejected from the ground and have a ban placed upon them for one or more matches.
8. The use of flags and signs are strictly controlled and no person shall interfere in any way with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators. Offenders may be ejected from the ground and have a ban placed upon them for one or more matches.
9. Racial Abuse, chanting, or harassment towards players, staff, officials or opposing spectators is strictly forbidden and will result in the offender being reported to the Police and ejection from the ground. The Club will support any prosecution of any such offenders.
10. Police, Stewards or Club Officials shall have the right to search spectators and to confiscate any articles including flags, which at their absolute discretion they may consider could be a danger or annoyance to other spectators.
11. It is prohibited to use a mobile phone or any other device for transmitting match information for improper betting, corrupt or illegal purposes. Failure to comply with this regulation will forfeit your right to remain on the ground.
12. Photographic images taken by Club authorised photographers including persons attending the matches or events may be used by the club for commercial purposes. The Club will take all reasonable steps in an attempt to identify and obtain consent of the persons involved for such use.
13. Only persons specially authorised by the Club are permitted to offer newspapers, periodicals, consumable products or any other articles for sale.
14. The supply of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in the bars or other authorised areas or places during hours decided by the Club, and the right is reserved to close the bars at any time.
15. Persons may not bring alcoholic beverages into the ground for all white ball games, tourist matches or other games at the discretion of the Club.
16. The Club will refuse admission to any person attempting to carry or transport into the Ground an excessive amount of intoxicating liquor. Excessive for the purposes of this regulation are Four (4) cans of normal strength Beer, Lager, or Cider or One bottle of wine. Amounts in excess of this quantity will be seized and a receipt issued.
17. No alcohol shall be brought back into the ground by persons on re-admittance.
18. Smoking is banned in any of the buildings and in front of The Spencer Pavilion, Thompson and Turner Suites.
19. Dogs may be admitted into the ground provided they are kept under control and not taken on to the pitch area.
20. Smart/Casual clothing must be worn by all those entitled to use the Members’ or other private areas. The wearing of offensive garments or bare torsos is strictly forbidden.
21. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person.
22. All vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
Stewards and Police Officers are authorised to remove from the ground anyone in breach of these regulations and the Club reserves the right to take such further action (including legal action) as may be deemed necessary.