All persons entering this ground are admitted subject to the following ground regulations and the rules and Regulations of the E.C.B and of Northamptonshire County Cricket Club (“The Club”)
- All persons must comply with instructions and directions given by Club Officials, Stewards, and Police officers.
- All persons entering the Ground must produce a valid membership card or pay the relevant admission charge. Play cannot be guaranteed.
- All persons in the ground must remain vigilant for their own safety during practice times and during a cricket match, for their own safety and protection. Cricket balls can cause personal harm.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, and emergency exit routes is strictly forbidden.
- Persons are not permitted to enter the field of play beyond the advertising boards at the discretion of the Club.
- No person shall deface or obscure any notice or advertisement on display within the ground.
- No person shall throw or discharge any missile.
- Persistent chanting and the use of foul and abusive language is strictly forbidden, and no person shall interfere in any way with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators. Offenders may be ejected from the ground and have a ban placed upon them for one or more matches.
- The use of flags and signs are strictly controlled and no person shall interfere in any way with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other spectators. Offenders may be ejected from the ground and have a ban placed upon them for one or more matches.
- Racial Abuse, chanting, or harassment towards players, staff, officials or opposing spectators is strictly forbidden and will result in the offender being reported to the Police and ejection from the ground. The Club will support any prosecution of any such offenders.
- Police, Stewards or Club Officials shall have the right to search spectators and to confiscate any articles including flags, which at their absolute discretion they may consider could be a danger or annoyance to other spectators.
- Only persons specially authorised by the Club are permitted to offer newspapers, periodicals, consumable products or any other articles for sale.
- The supply of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in the bars or other authorised areas or places during hours decided by the Club, and the right is reserved to close the bars at any time.
- Persons may not bring alcoholic beverages into the ground for Twenty/20 matches or others at the discretion of the Club.
- The Club will refuse admission to any person attempting to carry or transport into the Ground an excessive amount of intoxicating liquor. Excessive for the purposes of this regulation are Four (4) cans of normal strength Beer, Lager, or Cider or one bottle of wine. Amounts in excess of this quantity will be seized and a receipt issued.
- No alcohol shall be brought back into the ground by persons on re-admittance.
- Smoking is banned in any of the buildings and in front of The Spencer Pavilion, Thompson and Turner Suites and all box balconies.
- Dogs may be admitted into the ground provided they are kept under control and on a lead and not taken on to the pitch area.
- Smart/Casual clothing must be worn by all those entitled to use the Members’ or other private areas. The wearing of offensive garments or bare torsos is strictly forbidden.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person.
- All vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
- All images captured on site by official club photographers will be used solely for Club purposes Cameras may be permitted into the ground at the discretion of Northants Cricket. Any images captured may be used for personal use only unless a Commercial arrangement exists with the Club. A photography policy is available for all persons to view via the Commercial Department or on www.nccc.co.uk
Under no circumstances may any person at the ground use a mobile telephone, computer or other kind of communication device either (i) to communicate or in any way transmit any form of commentary, data or other material in relation to a cricket match taking place at the ground for any kind of improper betting or other corrupt or unlawful purpose; or (ii) to conduct betting activity in a public pitch-facing part of the ground in a way which, in [the Club’s] (or its appointed nominee’s) opinion, otherwise brings the game or [the Club] into disrepute or which offends (or is likely to offend) other spectators.
Stewards and Police Officers are authorised to remove from the ground anyone in breach of these regulations and the Club reserves the right to take such further action (including legal action) as may be deemed necessary. Please email email@example.com should you have any questions regarding the regulations.