To Life Members,
I am writing to apologise, as it would appear that due to a technical issue with our database system, a number of our Life Members did not receive full details of our AGM which was held on 7th March 2013. Our computer system is being replaced and I am confident that if you were one of our Members affected by this problem, it will not happen again. Full details of our AGM did appear on our website from early January. Minutes of the AGM meeting can be found by CLICKING HERE
There are a number of improvements that are currently taking place at the ground. These projects completed include:
- The refurbishment of the Dining room area with an Outdoor Patio Area.
- The refurbishment of The Milburn Bar
- Refurbishment of the Press Box
- Refurbishment of the Bowls Bar
- Refurbishment of the Corporate Boxes & Bar Box in the ICC.
- New Carpeting in Members Long Room.
- New Outdoor Seating in Executive Members Upper Spencer Pavilion
- New Outdoor Seating in Board Viewing Area Upper Spencer Pavilion.
- The New Outdoor Grass Net Practice Area.
- New Sight Screens at Pavilion End.
- Customer Centric Ground Signage package. To be completed in Late April / Early May.
- Refurbishment of the Ken Turner Suite starts in October 2013.
As part of our on-going evaluation of the most effective way to communicate to our members, and in line with other counties, in future we will be using e-mail only and our website to keep you updated on club news and this will include AGM papers for 2014. Please ensure we have your e-mail address or that of a friend (e-mail buddy) so we can keep you updated.
Once again, apologies if you were one of the small number of members who did not receive full details of the clubs AGM.
Chief Executive Northants Cricket.